In partnership with Little Big Africa (LBA)
- Uganda is renowned for its green and fertile landscape and has the source of the Nile, located at Lake Victoria.
- It is one of the poorest countries in the world, and 37% of the population lives on less than $1.25 per day.
- Uganda has been successful in reducing the population infected by HIV/AIDS since the 1980s. It is now thought that around 6% of the population is HIV+.
- Life Expectancy in Uganda is 54 years (men) and 55 years (women).
- Their religious beliefs are wide spread with the main religions being Christian, Islam and various indigenous beliefs.
- Winston Churchill referred to Uganda as "the pearl of Africa"